Play VR. Get fit.
The VirZOOM Bike
Actively experience virtual reality with the VirZOOM Bike Controller, the first device specifically designed to pedal to move in VR. Priced and sized for home use by the whole family.
Integrated sensors in the bike track your pedaling speed forward and backward, with the responsiveness you need beyond cadence for high performance gaming. Triggers and buttons are built into the grips to take air, get bursts of speed, and blast away obstacles. Lean on the bike to steer using your VR system’s head-position tracking — it feels natural and our extra wide base keeps you planted!
Choose the pedaling resistance that suits you to increase your score or difficulty in the games. Heartrate sensors in the grips determine the calories you burn on every ride.
The bike operates silently so you can hear your games, and folds up easily to move in and out of your play area. It communicates wirelessly with your VR system without cords, using only two AA batteries for months.
You must have your own VR system to play VirZOOM, but luckily it is compatible with all major systems with head-position tracking with Mobile VR coming soon.
- Accurate Speed and Direction Detection: The faster you pedal in the real world, the faster you go in VR.
- Steer by leaning to the left and right using VR headset position tracking
- Action buttons, triggers and D-pad on handlebars for gameplay
- 8 Tension Control Settings and Heart Rate Sensors (Heart Rate & Calorie Tracking)
- Folds up for easy storage. Weighs under 40 lbs.
- Wireless Connectivity: Low Energy Bluetooth
- Compatible with Oculus Rift, HTC Vive and PlayStationVR Headsets.
- Mobile VR support coming March, 2017 – launching at GDC 2017 for Google Daydream and Samsung GearVR.
- 24” X 26” footprint when in use
- Bike folds up to half-size for storage
- Supports player heights from 4'4" to 6'2" comfortably
- Weight limit: 260 lbs
- 1 Year Limited Warranty on Frame, 90-day Limited Warranty on components
- Operates with low noise levels
- Extra wide feet for safe VR operation
VirZOOM Arcade is an ever-expanding collection of free VR sport games, available on Steam and the PlayStation Store with updates delivered automatically to you.
The games are designed for the VirZOOM Bike Controller for sport and exercise, but you can also play them with a gamepad controller and step up to a bike when you’re ready. Custom controls and physics provide maximum VR comfort to play in large virtual worlds. No teleporting—your virtual movement reflects your actual movement!
You can also use the VirZOOM Gamepad Emulator to turn your bike into a virtual joystick, keyboard, and mouse to play popular games on PC. Configure your own mappings or use the ones we’ve made for Project Cars, EVE Valkyrie, and Radial-G.