What is a ggCircuit Season?
The ggCiruit Season is a global center vs. center competition to see who has can put together the best ranked performance over an eight week period. Each week we will sum up the top 5 ranked in-game skill coins of your top 15 players. This will be in League of Legends and DOTA 2. Anyone who plays at Section 9 during this period will contribute to our score each week and ggCircuit will show weekly and overall center rankings.
How to contribute
The top 5 ranked games played each week make up the player's score for the week. Score playing; League of Legends, DOTA 2, or a combination of both. Each week that score is added together for the player's score for the season. Your job as a player is to make sure your game accounts are linked through the ggLeap user interface. If you don't know how be sure to ask a Section 9 employee.
Qualifier: Section 9 must have a minimum of 15 Qualifying Players all 8 weeks.
Qualify for all 8 weeks and receive 2 free hours of game time, plus the following based on how Section 9 places overall.
- Top 30 — 2 Additional free hours for a total of 4.
- Top 20 — 4 Additional free hours for a total of 6.
- Top 10 — 6 Additional free hours for a total of 8.
- 1st — Section 9 receives a trophy and qualifying players receive 12 additional free hours for a total of 14.
- 1 ggCircuit Weekly Top Player Medal & 6 Free Hours of Game Time
- 1 ggCircuit Top Season Player Trophy, a $100.00 Section 9 Gift Card & 40 Free Hours of Game Time!
Random Weekly Prizes
Qualifying Players are eligible for weekly prizes through a random drawing.
- Weeks 1-4 — x1 e-Blue Mouse Pad & Mouse
- Weeks 5-8 — x1 e-Blue Headset & Keyboard